- Brown Fused Alumina (BFA), is also known as Brown Fused Alumina or BFA, is made of superior calcined bauxite, mixed with ferric chippings and coal as per suitable rates, melting at super high temperature condition approximately 2250℃ through an electric arc furnace processing.
- Brown Fused Aluminum Oxide has a high bulk density and high hardness making it the perfect media for removing rust, mill scale, and surface contamination. The consistent particle size allows for a uniform surface finish and coverage.
- Product types: F-Grits, P-Grits, Fine powder, Micro powder
- Processing Methods: Roller /Barmac
- Grain shapes: Angular/ Cubic
SIJIHUO REFRACTORY company also produces Calcined Corundum at 800-1350℃ medium temperature and high temperature. By cooling, washing and sieving, the calcined corundum abrasives are with different color ranging with dark brown, brown blue, blue, light blue, and blue grey .